This yarn is Mustard Gold! There are various shades of yellow and mustard, and even some pale lemon sneaking it’s way in.
- You are purchasing 1 x 100g skein of “Mustard Gold”, individually hand dyed yarn on a merino/nylon fingering weight sock blend.
- The yarn is 75% Fine Superwash Merino Wool, and 25% Nylon.
- 100g = approximately 422m / 462y
- All my yarns are “one of a kind”, however, some are dyed within the same batch and will be almost the same. Because my hand dying process is individual, not all skeins of yarn will be exactly the same. If you are using multiple skeins over a project, I advise you to alternate skeins throughout your project to prevent any potential line where skeins are changed.
- The photos were taken during daylight inside, and the colour in the photos represents the best colour. Please note that colours on your screen may differ from the colours on the yarn.
- I hope you enjoy the magic of my individually hand-dyed yarns.
- Whilst this yarn has been washed and rinsed, it may contain some residual dye. It is advised to wash the yarn separately from other colours in case there is any colour run.
If you wish to wash your yarn before it is knitted/crocheted/woven
- Hand wash in cold water and leave to dry flat in the shade.
Once the yarn has been knitted/crocheted/woven
- Machine wash on cold or hand wash
- Tumble dry low or lie flat in the shade